August 2015 - Current
One Collective, Seattle, WA
Art Director / Visual Designer
• Currently working as a contract Art Director with Wongdoody in Seattle, WA and BLKBX Creative in Los Angeles, CA.
• Working on digital marketing and advertising projects that include social media cards and email campaigns.
July 2014 - August 2015
Orange LV, Seattle, WA
• I worked closely with the Microsoft Store team to provide relevant and impactful panoramic images for the video wall in all the Microsoft Stores, nationwide.
• A big part of my role was to be the liason between the studio and the Microsoft Store creative team and present concepts and sell ideas to the team.
• I managed a team of talented photographers, videographers, designers, programmers, 3-D artists and animators to create iconic images and experiences for all the digital retail spaces.
June 2011 - June 2014
AT&T / CXT, Bothell, WA
Digital Creative Lead
• As one of the creative leads for AT&T’s in-house creative department, we focused on promotions and marketing of all the external and internal advertising pertaining to the att.com website.
• I also played an integral part in creating new webpages and graphics for att.com and their social media channels.
• I led a small team of designers and production artists to ensure that AT&T's universal brand was adhered to across multiple projects.
January 2008 - May 2011
JWT Inside, Santa Monica, CA
Senior Art Director
• I was responsible for the creative development and execution of various internal communications and recruitment campaigns for clients in aerospace, health care and banking.
• I was very hands-on with both print and digital mediums and saw every project to completion.
March 2007 - October 2007
And Company, Beverly Hills, CA
Associate Creative Director
• Built and organized the interactive division of And Company.
• Responsible with the hiring of designers and developers and setting the internal process of the department.
• Also responsible for the creative output of the department.
November 2005 - March 2007
E! Entertainment Networks, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Art Director
• Manager and creative lead for the online division of E! Entertainment Network / Style Network.
• Managed a team of designers, programmers, writers and photo editors to support the E! Online website.
• I spearheaded the redesign effort of eonline.com and worked closely with vendors and internal department heads to orchestrate the business demands of all the stakeholders.
• Responsible for the creative output of the digital marketing team.
January 2004 - November 2005
Freelance Creative, Los Angeles, CA
• Maintained a small but personal client list which included 20th Century Fox International, Hybrid Studios and Mobliss Inc.
July 2002 - January 2004
Click Media, Los Angeles, CA
• Managed a small team of designers in creating web sites for various television shows and web portals for Disney Pictures, 20th Century Fox and Paramount Television.
• Pitched new ideas and concepts to clients.
• Very hands-on and completed projects to the end.
October 1999 - July 2002
DNA Studio, Los Angeles, CA
• Responsible for the art direction and concepts for a multitude of theatrical websites and online marketing campaigns.
• Managed a small team of designers to maximize the work flow and integrity of the creative output for each project.
• Very hands-on with each project.
Six & Above Award
Boeing Recruitment Campaign
Nominee for the Interactive Key Art Awards
Hollowman Theatrical Website
Clio Award for Outstanding Artistic Presentation
Titan AE Theatrical Website
NATPE Award for Trade Publication Advertising
Entertainment Tonight Print Advertising
East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
BA in Communication Arts, 1994
Concentration on the graphic arts and advertising. Studio classes included graphic design, typography, illustration, photography and interactive design.